Monday, October 8, 2007

Great Photo Week

What a great picture week! We went to see Aunt Lindsay at her park and brought her a birthday crown...


The boys also played together a ton! LB was fussy for a few days, and Sunday his 1st tooth peeked through his gums! He also chose that day to sit unsupported for 10 secs AND to become very moblile for someone who cannot technically crawl! You can no longer leave him unnattended for a few seconds and assume he'll be there when you get back! Hmmm.... Going to have to figure a way to close off the living room again - he does NOT need free range of the whole house yet!
Here's the fort BB was playing in for a few days, which is great - we're still getting use out of something LB's kinda out-grown... the next shot I took sticking the camera up to the blanket...

So this one should be up with the park pics, but I don't feel like bothering with it. Isn't he a happy 5month old? Especially for someone about to get a tooth?!
Practicing with Daddy a few days ago...

And... Tada! The proof copy of my book came in the mail Saturday! So I got Hubby to take my pic with it. I have to go through this with a red pen (and a fine tooth comb) to find any printing errors, then return it so they can make the changes and ... send it to print! That takes about another 4weeks, for those of you wondering! Oh, I hope all this is done in time for Christmas!
I also finished spinning a 170 yards of 2-ply yarn last night, and am very excited about setting the twist and making something with it!

No comments: