Monday, April 6, 2009

Pics from the Wedding

So, the wedding was great! My friend Becca married a great guy named Todd on the 4th of April. Her sister and I got to stand with her (I've never done that before), and it was quite the experience. This was really special for me, because Becca was one of my bridesmaids ten years ago.

Here's Becca and Todd, newly married and off to take pictures and celebrate. You can see me way off in the background.
I had to share a pic of the wedding cake toppers - built from Legos. Todd is a big fan (his Lego group has an annual invitation to display their stuff in front of the Lego store at Downtown Disney). He knew Becca was perfect when she didn't mind his Legos!
Prepping to cut the cake...
I can't wait to see how their wedding photos turned out! I grew up with the photographer's husband, and they had a team thing going on. I'm so greatful I got to be a part of this!

No comments: