Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's the Little Things















All right! I think I've found the place for me to blog! Had a spot on Yahoo, but you can only put in one picture per entry (at least that's all i was able to achieve). Let's see if I can get this to work better here...



Yay! IT WORKS! Woo - hoo!





Now, on with life...




Today Big Brother (BB) got a picture in the mail that his Pappy drew... he was sooooo thrilled, and immediately declared that it would be his new bookmark!




Little Brother (LB) can kinda hold himself upright in a sitting position, though he gets too interested in his toes and gets closer and closer to them...



We've had a bunch of fun things, I chose the cover for my soon-to-be-released book today, let's see if we can get that on here too...



Let's see, what else? LB's clamp on high chair came in the mail and it's sooo cool! I am having trouble writing cause LB's fussing, so I'm going to have to leave the rest for another time! But I'm so excited about this new blog! Just have to limit my updating, so as not to use up all my writing juice (I'm supposed to be working on my next Legend)!!!