Sunday, January 6, 2008

Brotherly Love & Bribery, Er, Payment

First, the Bribery - I got tired of BB's attitude towards naps and bedtime. He will go, and has gone, to his room for nearly 3 yrs very well. But the last several months, arguing and screaming and NO! have gone from occasional to normal.
No more! I cleaned out a jar, put his name on it, washed a ton of pennies and put them in a blue cup, then explained to BB that I would be giving him pennies when he does the things I ask, like going to his room at rest-time.
Lo and Behold - screaming, whining, and battling have faded back to occasional! Thank you God for Creative Correction!

The rest of our photos are just boys being boys...




These two are a result of BB's fascination with my taking photos, and wanting everyone to be included... Love to all, gotta run!




No comments: