Monday, December 31, 2007

Aloha 2007! Or - Victory is MINE!!!

This has been a great year for our family! We've had the safe delivery of LB, spent time with our out-of-town family, watched as BB is getting a better handle on speaking (Praise Yeshua!), and just had lots of fun moments together! God has provided for all our needs! Here are Daddy and BB playing with one of BB's Christmas gifts:


And here is the VICTORY! Last night I made some frozen yogurt (I poured in an entire pound of strawberries) and put it between peanut butter cookies. I wanted to put it between graham crackers, but I'm out of those!

So here's the moment of triumph...BB is eating strawberries... and he doesn't know it!
HA HAH!


Who cares about the cookies? I have a ton of the frozen-berry-loaded stuff, and another couple ideas of how to use it (the only downside is that Micah can't have strawberries till after his birthday)!

MWAH HA HA!!!

I win, I win, I WIN (feel free to picture my victory dance)!

Mahalo 2007 - Aloha 2008

Bring on the new year!



No comments: