Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Boys' First Hike

Lindsay, L, M, the two dogs (Lindsay has one now), and I went hiking this morning. It was so much fun! Me and the boys wore the shirts we tie-dyed for a science project Monday night. Between wearing his new shirt and the hiking, L was way past being excited. We did a bit less than two miles, and took our rugged little Jeep stroller for M. Pushing him over the slightly rough terrain was actually easier than carrying his 25.6 pounds, plus he walked part of the ways.


What possessed me to leave the camera at home when I actually had someone there who could have taken our pics is beyond me.


I did get a shot of our handy work though...

So, this is not the most flattering shot for either of the boys, but for once I think I look pretty good in it (considering I had ten seconds to collect both of them and wrastle (yes, spelling is intentional there) both of them into position before the flash went off).

I have collected some other really cute shots since we got back, but as it made more sense to let the vacation pics roll first, I'll get them up for you soon, and get everyone caught up with life here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shirts! Looks like theyhad fun making them