Friday, July 18, 2008

Ft. Pierce Fun - Part 1

What a great time we had in Ft. Pierce! The kids came home a lovely shade of brown, and I earned a few extra freckles, and my hair lightened a bit! Sigh - almost blonde again! So this is the view I commonly have of M. He slo-mo crashes into me, wraps his arms tightly around my legs, and then looks up at me like this:

How could you not love that?! Nana, L, M and I went to Disney's Animal Kingdom. It was the boys first trip, and went soooo well! My best friend from high school's brother works there, and he got us tickets for free! Nana got us a nice hotel room (hey, easier to do when you have FREE TICKETS, right?), and we had sooo much fun in the pool, slept well, and then went to Animal Kingdom the next day. We only took one camera into the park, so Nana has all those pics, but I'm sure she'll get them to me, so I can share!

Everybody ready? Jackets on? Sunscreen? Great! Let's go! The beach is wonderful. Private island beach? Even better...One of 2 dozen hermit crabs that we later added to Nana & Pappy's salt water tank...

Mangroves. My second favorite tree (First is the Frangie Pangie (how do you spell that?)).




Be back with more soon!

No comments: