Monday, July 6, 2009

Road Trip

ROAD TRIP!!! Nana flew up to help us with the drive this time! Here's M trying to get Chewie to talk on the phone with Pappy...

Pirate Jack, along for the voyage...

"Liberalism is a mental disorder." I laughed so hard - it was a FL car (you don't get a lot of this attitude in MD). And I quote - "Too much TV is yucky, Mama."
As we were crossing into Florida I said, "Look! F-L-O-R-I-D-A spells..."
L shouted "Fworida!"
M shouted "BEACH!"

We also searched for geocaches along the way, and finally found two at the same rest stop on the second day! The first was pretty big and had fun treasure for the boys...
They were super about the leave-one-take-one rule!


We also found a micro-cache, which was super fun too!
And today is Monday! Which means I now have a five year old! Happy birthday to L and to Daddy!

No comments: