Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Visit to Gramma & Grampa's - Part One

To Grandmother's house we go... it was a rainy drive, but thanks to Peter Rabbit, Squirrel Nutkin, Clifford, and a highly coveted counting book (all courtesy of the library), and then later with some fun movies (the boys took turns), we had a lot of fun.
L posed the question of the day, "Go see Gramma/pa d-day?" about 300 times, to which I answered, "Yes... we... are!" in a sing-song voice about 300 times! It was a great road-trip (sigh - I do wish my boys understood the art of a good car-nap though)...

We made it! Showing Gramma his Leapster!



A cuddle and a read with Gramma for M!

Helping pick tomatoes!
Isn't M looking very grown up here? My goodness, the minutes doth fly swiftly...

And L, begging for me to take one more shot of him and the funky thing we built!
As I post this, it occurs to me that I've been so busy with this blog, that I haven't ordered real photos in about 4 months (oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear). Whoops.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a good time. Love L method of reeling in the fishing line!