Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beautiful Day

Okay, so if you didn't get to see Spring Trip - Part Three, make sure you scroll down to the previous entry! So, we've had a busy week. I did something I've been wanting to do for a long time - brought a piece of Ft. Pierce home with me and stuck it in the windowsill. It's nice just to be able to look at it, or run my fingers through the sand...

I also tried my hand at quilting, which I've never done before. Figured I should at least try the great American tradition once. I enjoyed it (the little pillow is my favorite).
Fun playing with a cup of straws. Isn't Mama terribly creative?
A nice day out in the sun, enjoying a couple of treats...

M decided to start taking this walking thing a bit more seriously.
Apparently he wants to be able to say he walked before he turned One (like his brother).
Mama really can't believe he's going to be One tomorrow...

Where we play...
On top: my little corner of our home.

On bottom: the yummy PB & banana donuts/little cakes we made.

Today: we watched Daddy mow. Then we had dinner on the porch.

Dinner on the porch = very happy Mama.




If you look closely at the center photo, you can see L's fingers, as his arm is wrapped tightly around my neck. And he is, you see, grinning at the camera more and more.

No comments: