Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Didn't We Just Do This?

Happy Birthdays to Gram & Gramma, hope you both had a great day yesterday! We were unable to get either of you on the phone, and, as you will see, we got slightly side-tracked cleaning up after the germs currently hanging on our boys! We love you both though!
So, here we are again. Seems as if we are perpetually sick lately. I know, I know, but everytime we get better we pick up something else. The above cuteness is a shot from a couple days ago, just before we started playing Pass-the-Germ again.

Still being silly about having his pic taken. Well, he wasn't feeling all that great, so I guess I can't blame him!

So if a prince has two crowns on, does that make him a king? Seriously, according to most regal traditions princesses always wear tiaras, and never crowns, as those are reserved for queens. This does not apply to princes - obviously.


Can you believe this? I took the first one over my shoulder (while holding the other sick baby) in case he hid from the camera, but apparently he wasn't feeling well enough to bother.

On a totally different note, asking everyone to pray for my Grannie. She's recovering from her knee surgery, and the place they sent her to do that is - well - questionable.


No comments: