Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Trip - Part One

So, once we got over our stomach bug (it barely phased M, who's had those rotovirus shots, so maybe that was our problem, because it drug the rest of us around like to send us all straight to heaven), and managed to deal with the flying while L was still in Less-Than-Land, and even though we had thought we were all better shared it with Nana, Pappy and poor Uncle Kevin, well, after that we had a G-R-E-A-T time in Ft. Pierce!

Since it was three weeks worth of pictures, I thought I'd break the pics up over two or three blog entries. Today's feature, two cute video clips, one of each boy. Hopefully. It does take a rather long time to upload these little things! Above is M loving the tricycle. This kid is frighteningly fearless about that kind-of thing. I've also got a great little clip of L practicing casting with his Pappy.

I'll put up Part Two in a few days, about my exciting little "book tour" I was on!

No comments: