Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mama's Little Helpers

So, let's start with M, helping himself to some colored Cheerios. He is also helping to feed Chewie...

Very. Serious. Helping. L announced that these movies needed to go to our new house, so he found a box and started packing. It was pretty funny watching him shift them around to see which way they fit "best."


M helping too. He has enjoyed carting boxes around the house (some loaded with toys and some empty), especially the ones Daddy found that have little handles on them. Both of the boys are in box heaven. L is struggling a bit to exert some form of control over our current chaos, but they both seem to be doing well.

Of course, our little chunky monkey has been getting into some tight spaces. He loves this one, but it's too tight a fit to turn around, so he gets to wailing when he can't get back out!




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. The bird is still alive and we have no nature center or vet here that will take the bird. If it were a baby hawk, eagle, osprey, etc...than they'll take it but not a regular old baby bird.

We seem to be the family that gets the wild animals in our care often. Shortly after hubby and I married 14 years ago my mil found a baby squirrel and just couldn't let it die so we took it in. Once the squirrel was old enough and chewed through several boxes we had to release it. I still remember how the squirrel would sit on my shoulder in the evenings and I would feed it with my fingers.

BTW, I love the boxes with handles...my son would love those to pretend to play as a briefcase.