Monday, May 12, 2008

A Note About Comments


Now that we've all had some giggles with M, I just wanted to share a little blogging note with my family who might need a bit of help! If you want to post a little note back to me about the blog, you can click on "Comments." Then click on the little circle that says "Name/URL," type in your name (you can leave the URL box empty), and then leave your comment! It's a neat way for me to see who's enjoying what!

Oh! And if you happen to be one of the three people who faithfully send me emails just as soon as I post, then never-you-mind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
just trying this.
Fun video of M--what a giggler he is. Good action pics of daddy.
What a bruise L got--walls are harder than faces!

Anonymous said...

NIce Pics from Mon & Tues
Grandpa E