Friday, August 8, 2008

Take My Picture, Mommy!

Okay, so I have a great shot of the swashbuckler running bare except for his hat (from the back), but didn't think it'd be fare to him to put it out there for all the world to see. I have this tiny problem with embarrasing people, especially children.

Anyways, L's actually been saying, "Take my picture, Mommy!" so I've been clicking away.

M enjoying some mushroom pizza. We have been taking pictures of our food lately, since Lindsay suggested they might help big brother eat better. I figure that I warn him of every other transition, why not food? I marvel when I watch M eat, and it's very humbling, because I know that his healthy appetite is certainly nothing I can claim as my mothering!

We used to call L "Peanut" back when he was in my tummy (before we picked a name (the week he was born)). He is something else!

And a parting grin from M! Nothing too big this week, as M and I were a bit sick, but we're on the mend today, so it's good to be feeling better! Have a great weekend!

No comments: