Thursday, August 6, 2009

August

I'm sorry, but did you say 'August?' Really, already? I don't know why I'm so surprised though, because I've had the same reaction every time I flip another page on the calendar this year. Nearly every evening some bell rings and I think - Bedtime, already? Okay, okay, some nights it's Oh thank heaven - Bedtime! But I still can't believe how life seems to be on fast forward...
Anyways, we've settled back into life, and Levi has gotten a little time at Starfall.com, where he's working on his reading skills. Cool thing is that Micah likes to sit right there and learn along with him!

I figured out my design for dolly dresses, and am really pleased with them. They aren't hard to make, and don't take up too much fabric!

To say goodbye to July we had Movie Night. This time we watched Cars. The boys got to stay up late and have popcorn. I've already written the next Movie Night in for the last day of August!

And of course here's something the boys can't get enough of - Daddy! They are so happy to be able to jump on - I mean, er, - love on Daddy again!

No comments: