Friday, September 25, 2009

recap of the week

We went and had lunch with Nana at work one day. That was a ton of fun!

Blocks...

Okay, let's see if I can narrate this: blue cloud, Joseph, the donkey, Mary. That's baby Jesus in the yellow triangle (stable), grass, a lake, a bridge, a castle and a soldier coming to get baby Jesus (he gets away), more water and a brown boat, the dots are footprints and the arrow is North.
This one's pretty great too: letters, Joseph leading the donkey with Mary riding it. The Brown dude in green clothes & hat is Robin Hood, there's a castle, with a cool little guy in it. There's Wall-E next to that (soooo cool), EVE below the castle, baby Jesus to the left (he's surrounded by hay), and to the left of him is MO in the spaceship. Below that is the truck that Wall-E lives in.
I cannot believe the level his art has jumped too. I swear it's tied to the confidence he's gained from the reading lessons. And this is what I've been working on: six more dolls and a ton of dresses. I also made a doll-sized backpack and a pair of fairy wings. Not sure if people will be interested in them, but I had the ideas and thought I'd try them out! In case you're wondering, there are 2 redheads, 2 brown-haired brunettes, and 2 black-haired brunettes in the works.


No comments: