Thursday, September 10, 2009

Traveling Tina!

This tiny little bit of a doll is Tina, and she's bound for (hopefully) a great many adventures, because she is going to be a Travel Bug! This means she'll have a dog tag with her ID number, and she will move from cache to cache, and sometimes from person to person, as she tries to meet the goal I set for her at geocaching.com! As a travel bug she'll have her own online logbook, where other cachers can say where she's been and upload photos of Tina's travels.

Here she is with one of my regular dolls. (In case you are wondering, they all have undies like that, and yes, Tina will be fully dressed before heading off on her adventures) I haven't decided whether or not I will make more tiny dolls for my shop. They are rediculously cute, but I'm not sure if that will be something you can see online! The clothes are tricky, but the little thing really was a ton of fun! Honestly, I'll probably make at least one or two more, just for fun, because I'm going to have a hard time letting her go!

No comments: