Monday, November 23, 2009

Let the Quilting Begin!


We received our first pile of scraps for our charity quilting, and both of us were so excited! I could hardly exert the self-control necessary to prewash before we started cutting! But exert I did, and then we began the cutting!
We are making a log cabin quilt, one block at a time, as we find/receive fabric. I picked the log cabin, because Levi can actually help with the cutting, and for it's simplicity. And because it's fun.
If you have any fabric you'd like to donate, please contact me at miannaleesa [at] aol (dot) com (you'll have to type that in right, I'm just trying to battle the spam-bots:). As you can see, it doesn't have to be a lot!
We're going to send our finished quilt to a local charity that distributes them, and then (hopefully) start on another. One quilt at a time, right?!

No comments: