Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Weekend

Some fun stuff from the weekend... First let me say that I've totally goofed. I accidentally erased all the pictures on my camera! But here's what I took after that...
We read about owls, so of course we had to make some. Each boy made an owl... and then Levi wanted to make nests... and then they needed eggs... and then one had to hatch... and then they needed food (see the mouse? he totally did that 100% by himself! it is so cute, too bad that owl's going to eat it!)

After church on Sunday, Levi came home toting the little cup he had snack in. For some reason Levi decided it needed to become a volcano. Micah agreed. This is what happens (apparently) when your kids read a lot (they learn about things and want to explore everything). Well? I said What-The-Hey! and we used paper and tape along with baking soda and vinegar. It was really funny to watch their faces...







We blew that volcano twice, and then we went out for some fall fun!


Hope you had a great weekend too! Can you believe it's November?

No comments: