Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Every Knee Shall Bow...

When He said every knee would bow, He meant it - even tiny pirates take a moment to bow down before the Saviour (who happens to be in the loft at this moment, so as not to be squished by the crowd, who have come into the barn because it might rain. Seriously.)...

I am quite annoyed with Blogger at the moment. It keeps randomly rotating some of my pictures, and it seems to be happening a lot. Three times in this post alone. Grr.

Anyways. Here is a sideways (grr...) shot of finished Bear. I made him from the same yarn that I made M's jacket that he adores, and he picked out the ribbon, so I hope he'll like Bear...


And here is another rotated shot (grrrrr...) of the finished treasure map for both boys, though I know it's mainly for L at the moment.


See? Never Never Land, complete with Tink walking on the map.

And here's my latest creation. (Oh, how cool is that? I just realized you can see me and L upside down in the spoon!) I saw some of these bendy dolls online and just had to try it for myself. Isn't he rediculously cute?

L went nuts. He literally carried this little pirate around nearly every moment of the day (except for Captain's short stop at the manger).

And here you can sort of see the little angel I've been working on. I need the most practice with the hair, but now that she's dry and I can get a good look at her, I think I know what I need to do for the next one.



And last but not least, here's the honeypot I painted at the Mud Hut last weekend. I love going there, and I love how it turned out!

This one's a bit blurry, but wanted to share a shot of the shepherd.

No comments: