Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Start of our Activity Advent!

I've got a ton of pics for you today! We started our activity advent Tuesday! Ain't it cute? I hung up a neat little paper ornament for everyday between now and Christmas, and each day we take one down and do the activity. I've got a cheat sheet hanging on the wall, so I can make sure I have all the supplies beforehand. The trouble with stinker - er, I mean, L - is that he remembers all the activities from last year, and keeps asking for them!

Our first activity? Get the "Chriscas Tree!"


"Er, Mama, what are we doing?"

That's the one!

Welcome to our home Chriscas Tree!

Serious inspection...



And learning to catch with daddy!











And now, the pictures I've been waiting four years to get. Thank you M.


It doesn't get any better than that.

No comments: