Today I'm finding joy in...
- School-work well done, thanks to some tips from dear old Charlotte Mason.
- The quiet, peaceful feeling I get looking at my tree and all those special ornaments that mean so much to me.
- Plotting to get Micah out of the house for a bit so Levi can work on his special Christmas present for his little brother.
- A (momentary) lack of fuzz-bunnies drifting around my floors - how quick they are to return.
- The steady, one-stitch-at-a-time progress I'm making on my knit-gifts.
- The touch of snow we received while sleeping.
- Family Game Night
- Watching my boys make up all kinds of castle-oriented games, such as The Prince and The Prison, which involves quite a few Legos, some ammo, and a tiny catapult.
- A Christmas Carol - the book version of course!