Monday, January 10, 2011

play that funky music

     Here's Micah showing off an invention that his Mama doesn't really need.  If you know me really well, you know that I seem to have a built-in music player hard-wired into my brain somewhere.  My hubby will occasionally notice me bouncing around, and then he likes to ask me, "what's on your play-list right now?"

     Course, no one needs to ask me lately, as everyone knows that I've had "play that funky music..." rolling predominantly through my head since before Christmas.  Even Levi and Micah have started singing it.  Rediculous thing is, that I didn't even have to hear the song for it to start playing, I just had a random thought that reminded me of a movie that has it in it, and well, there it is... 










     Anyways... we had a healthy start to our new year.  Lots of laughter, lots of geocaching & hiking, some short stints on the treadmill for the boys, and Eve's first spoonfuls into the adventurous world of solid food. 
     All to the tune of some really funky music.

No comments: