Friday, June 19, 2009

Brighter Afternoon

Rough morning. Just one of those days. So I had a little, ahem, chat with L. When I went to get him and his brother up from rest time I was feeling better already, but this really sealed the deal. L jumped out and cried, "Supwise Mommy! I kweened my room - all by myself!" And it is very clean indeed. It really was very thoughtful, as just yesterday I was saying we needed to clean his room up.
So my afternoon, just like the skies above, was much brighter than my morning. M was pretending the cooler was a horse, so I pulled out the old wooden one, which brought out the cowboy in both of them. Big brother actually got him into that get-up, and while it didn't last long, it was really cute, and some excellent sharing too!

Well, I'm going to get to work on one of my maps for the shop, as all three have now sold out - have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: