Monday, February 9, 2009

I know, I know, I know, I'm a dorkfish!

So I made some pocket warmers today. I had made some for myself, and didn't bother worrying about the boys, because they don't keep their hands in their pockets usually. But L used mine today, but they took up his whole pocket, so I made some itty, bitty ones for the boys' pockets. Put a baby tube sock in a cup, and pour in some rice...

Tie them off, and then flip the tube part over the bottom!


Tada! Here's our little family of pocket warmers. Daddy doesn't need any because he's way tougher about the cold than I am!
Anyways, thought you'd enjoy laughing at my silliness!
Oh, and today we (me and L) finished reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory today. "That wuz a good story, Mama." was L's final comment!
(pics taken Jan. 24)

No comments: